The vast majority of the UK’s health professionals and professional bodies believe that the NHS is healthier IN the EU, including:
- The Chief Executive of NHS England
- 75% of NHS Trust executives
- Royal College of Physicians
- Royal College of Midwives
- The British Medical Association
Over 70 former chairs and presidents of the UK’s Medical Royal Colleges published an open letter in defence of the EU
And it's not just NHS workers who are pro-Europe. 83% of scientists have spoken out against Brexit too. With 600,000 people on a clinical trial last year and cancer survival doubling in the last 40 years, scientists are huge contributors to UK healthcare.